Amazon Pay Balance Trick to Get Free Mobile Recharge
Finally Here is a Trick to Use Amazon Pay Balance to Get Free Recharge. Yes now you can directly initiate mobile recharges from Amazon.in account & Best part is you will get 100% cashback upto Rs.50 on your first recharge and 20% cashback upto Rs.20 on subsequent recharges. Lets avail 100% cashback offer. You can also use pay amazon pay balance on Haptik app, Abhibus etc.
How to avail 100% cashback from Amazon on Recharge
1. Goto Amazon Recharge Offer Page Click Below Button
2. Login or Create New account on Amazon
3. Now Initiate a Recharge from Amazon Recharge page
4. Enter Mobile no., Operator/Circle, Recharge amount
5. Now Click on Pay & Proceed to Recharge
6. Pay through Amazon Pay Balance only
7. You will get 100% cashback in amazon pay balance within 30-60 days from the date of recharge.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Recharge Offer
- Get 100% cashback on your first recharge. Maximum Rs.50
- 20% cashback on subsequnt recharge. Maximum Rs.20
- Offer not valid on Airtel Recharges
- Pay via Amazon Pay only to avail cashback
- Cashback will be credited within 30-60 days from date of recharge
Amazon Prepaid Mobile Recharge – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I recharge my prepaid mobile? Can I recharge my postpaid number and pay utility bills through Amazon.in?
On the Amazon.in website, mobile browser or app, clickPrepaid Recharges under either ‘Shop By Category’ or on the Amazon Pay page. We have not enabled postpaid bill payment (including payment of utility bills) as of now – please stay tuned; we will launch this feature soon.
2. Can I recharge my friend’s mobile number? How will I know that the recharge order was successful?
You can recharge any mobile number, including your friend’s or parent’s prepaid mobile number. You will receive a success confirmation on your registered email address and mobile number.
3. Do I need to have an Amazon.in account to recharge my prepaid mobile? Which operators can I recharge for?Please sign up on Amazon.in to recharge a prepaid mobile number.
You can recharge for all mobile operators in India except Jio. At this time, you will not be able to recharge your Jio prepaid connection through Amazon.in.
4. Can I cancel my recharge order and get a refund?A recharge order once placed cannot be cancelled.
5. Which are the payment methods I can use to for prepaid recharges on Amazon.in?You can use credit or debit cards, netbanking and Amazon Pay balance to pay for prepaid recharges. Cash/card on delivery is not available as a payment method for prepaid recharges.
If you have insufficient Amazon Pay balance, you can combine it with any other electronic payment method to complete the transaction.
6. My recharge order payment was successful but the recharge transaction has failed, why so?Please ensure the details for the recharge such as the mobile number, operator and the plan combination are entered correctly. Then, please retry the recharge order. The refund for the failed recharge order transaction will be refunded to the original payment method.
7. My payment was successful and I got a message from Amazon that my recharge was successful, but my recharge has not gone through. Can I have my refund?Please contact us, we will get back to you within 2 days.
8. Where can I see the status of my recharge order? What does the status mean?You can view the recharge order status from the Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.
|Recharge Order Status||Result|
|Success||Recharge was successful, confirmation sent to registered email ID and mobile number.|
|Failure||Payment refunded to original payment method.|
|Pending||Recharge request pending with operator, payment will be refunded to original payment if recharge not successful within 2 working days.|
Please correct the operator and circle combination and place your recharge order. If the order is successful, we will display the correct combination the next time you visit us for recharge.
10. How can I view my past recharge orders?You can view your past recharge orders from Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.
11. Will I get an invoice for my recharge order?We don’t have the invoice feature enabled at this time.