This post will show you How Reset Windows Administrator Password that time when you forget it, and you want access your system. This post will be Help at that time.
Many times we see that we have password protected Systems and it’s important to protect your computer by password. But many times we forget our password and we that time you want to gain access to your computer. But that time it’s not possible because you forget your password. Here we provide an excellent tricks to reset you Windows administrator password.
Hacking the Windows Admin Password:-
You can do this with a Small Tool called Offline NT Password and Registry Editor. This Tool Works Offline, that means You Need to shutdown or boot off your computer using CD/DVD or USB Pen drive. The tool has the Following Feature:
- You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
- This can detect and unlock locked or disabled out user account.
- There is also a registry editor and other registry tools that works under linux/unix, and that can be used for other things than password editing.
Another Way to Reset Windows Non-Adminitrator Account Password:-
Here is another way to Reset Non-Adminitrator Account Password. The only requirements that you need to have administrator priviledges. Follow my Steps to accomplish this task:
1. Open the command prompt (Press Win+R key then type “cmd” and hit enter)
2. Now type net user and hit enter
3. Now your password is reset successfully showing in command prompt window
So in this Way you can reset your Passwords Successfully and Recover you system again. I hope this Tutorial Help You.
Thanks for reading this tutorial.
If you want more Tutorials, Offers and Deals then Visit Daily Here.