How To Type Hindi On a PC Using Google Input Tools [Windows]
This Post is about How to Write Hindi Using English Keyboard, How to Type Hindi on PC with English Keyboard, How to Write Hindi using Googe Input Hindi Tool, How to Use Google Input Hindi Tool on PC, How to Download Google Input Tools.
Hey all of you Today I am gonna share an article on How to Type Hindi If you have an English Keyboard. Many of you may faced this problem in India. Like you got an article to type it on your PC in Hindi or you thought lets write today in Hindi on PC but unfortunately you have an english keyboard. If you faced this, then this post is only for you How to Type Hindi with English Keyboard
How To Type Hindi On a PC Using Google Input Tools
Download Google Input Tools from its Official Website
Select Your Language & Click on Download Button, You can Download in any language but this article is about to Download Google Input Hindi Tools Offline Installer.
Download & Install the Softwares in your PC
Now You can easily use Google Input Tools to Type Hindi in your PC
In some Operating Systems there is a setting to enable Language Bar to Use Google Input Tools Easily
Google Input Tools for Windows is currently available for 22 different languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu
- Offline SupportNo internet connection is required.
- Word CompletionsDictionary-based word completions for prefixes.
- Personalized ChoicesRemembers user corrections along with macro and canonical support.
- Easy KeyboardDictionary-enabled keyboard to enter rare and complex words.
- Quick SearchSingle-click web search for highlighted words.
- Cool CustomizationsCustomize candidate window size, display fonts and more
Enable Language Bar of Google Input Tools
If the ‘Language bar’ option is not visible in the ‘Toolbars’ menu, it needs to be enabled through the Control Panel:
- Navigate to the Control Panel → Regional and Language Options → Keyboard and Languages tab
- Click on the Change keyboards… button and open the Text services and input languages dialog
- Navigate to Language Bar tab
- Enable the radio button Docked in the taskbar under the Language Bar section
- Apply all settings, then try to display the language bar as described in the previous section.
Input Tools Shortcut
A shortcut key sequence can be applied to input tools, which can be used to quickly enable them for any in-focus application. To set up a shortcut, follow these steps:
- Control Panel → Regional and Language Options → Keyboard and Languages tab
- Click on Change keyboards… button to open Text services and input languages dialog
- Navigate to General tab
- If Google [Language] Input is not listed in Installed Services box, then click Add; in the Add Input language dialog box, go to the language for which you want to enable the input tools in the languages tree and expand it. Check the checkbox next to Google [Language] Input in the list.
- Navigate to Advanced key settings tab
- In Hot keys for input languages, select To [Language] – Google Input Tools
- Press Change Key Sequence
- Select Enable Key Sequence
- Select a key sequence, such as Left ALT + SHIFT + Key 1
- Apply all changes
- Test the changes – open an application and press Left ALT + SHIFT + Key 1 (or your custom shortcut) and the input tool should open.
If you have any question in your mind then comment and will will reply soon. This post was about How Use Google Input Tools, How To Type Hindi on PC Windows, How To Download Google Input Tools, Download Google Input Tools Offline Installer